Thursday, October 14, 2010

when i wear my black leather jacket and leggings and my black leather boots i think of you.
whenever i smoke a cigarette in front of my house i think you you you
and the conversations we use to have of our haunted childhoods.
when youre parents desrted you into bootcamp, when my mother kicked me out,
when our parents didnt love us enough and how they hated us when we didnt love them either.

when ever i think of you, i think of the heartbreak i suffered when we could of been together. fucking each other, telling each other how happy we were being in each other. how happy we were laughing at how mean we were to each other, slapping each other, scratching each other.

lying to each other,
yelling at each other,
being gentle with each other,
missing each other,HATING EACH OTHER
being rough with each other.


we were together together together.
in the simplest of ways.
and i wish i could have realized it then.

No comments: